From cars, homes, offices, boats, heavy machinery- no challenge is too great with 30 years’ experience in the industry.
Our darkest legal film stops 99% U.V, 72% Glare and keeps your Aircon air circulating in the car instead of being absorbed out as it would through normal glass.
We only use 3ply films – no 2ply or carbon products are used as they don’t withstand the far north heat.
Commercial solar films are structured differently to automotive films. They have a much higher metal content and therefore stop a much higher level of solar energy. They also have the advantage of total day time privacy. All solar films MUST stop 99% U.V in order to be classified as a solar film. These films carry a dry adhesive so they are extremely durable over time.
Frostings and Films
Frostings and vinyls provide decorative effects and privacy. Security and anti-graffiti films provide protection.
Benefits of Solar Film
– Today's window film is very efficient at controlling the effects of solar energy. Tinting can provide up to an 81 percent heat reduction when applied to untreated glass.
– Tinting blocks up to 99 percent of harmful UV rays. This combined solar heat and glare reductions help to protect your interior furnishings, in your car or home, from fading
– Glares come from light bouncing off a surface irregularly, often becoming a hindrance to vision. Tints and films can reduce glares and prevent them from interfering with your eyesight.
- Whether it’s a contemporary look or a uniform design, there are a variety of films and products available in a wide range of colours, designs and patterns.
– In case of vandalism or cyclones, secure your windows with safety film that can act as a safety net by holding shattered glass together.
Relief from Graffiti
– A clear anti-graffiti film that protects its surface from damage by absorbing the graffiti into the film.
– Areas of extreme sun or shade can cause interior temperature imbalances and climate control issues. Tints can remedy this problem and significantly reduce air conditioning costs.
Fast and Easy
– Installation is clean, quick and easy so you can get on with your daily lifestyle or work schedule.
Over 30 years of experience in the tinting industry.
Quality Product and Application
Every film we apply is made from high quality materials from brands such as M.E.P., 3M, and products from the U.S.
Each job is applied with pride. Whatever you need, we have the skills to get the job done promptly and professionally.